Want to become a commercial or professional pilot? Would you like to tour the skies? Perhaps you don’t really want to fly but instead, want to design and maintain complex planes on the ground.
There are many career opportunities in the aviation industry, and the sector is extremely diverse. The average salary for an airline pilot is about $105,720 per year, according to a study conducted recently. Technicians and mechanics make on average $60,270 per year. By 2024, employment is projected to increase by 5% in the sector.
If you want to pursue your career goal, one of these best aviation university in Bangladesh will help you. Here you find the 10 best aviation academy in bangladesh list.
Top 10 Aviation Training Institute In Bangladesh
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Aviation and Aerospace University (BSMRAAU)
- Military Institute of Science & Technology (MIST)
- Bangladesh Airlines Training Center (BATC)
- Bangladesh Air Force (BAF)
- Cambrian International College of Aviation (CICA)
- Galaxy Flying Academy (GFA)
- United College of Aviation Science and Management (UCASM)
- Bangladesh Flying Academy (BFA)
- Aeronautical College of Bangladesh (ACB)
- Aeronautical Institute of Bangladesh (AIB)
Comparison Chart Of Aviation Tanning Institute In Bangladesh
|1||Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Aviation and Aerospace University (BSMRAAU)||Old Airport, Tejgaon|
|2||Military Institute of Science & Technology (MIST)||Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka 1216||LINK|
|3||Bangladesh Airlines Training Center (BATC)||Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport,|
|4||Bangladesh Air Force (BAF)||Dhaka Cantonment 1206||LINK|
|5||Cambrian International College of Aviation (CICA)||GA- 37/1, Jamalpur Tower, Sahjadpur, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212||LINK|
|6||Galaxy Flying Academy (GFA)||House 44 (Level-12), Road 1, Sector 3, Jashim Uddin Avenue, Uttara Model Town|
|7||United College of Aviation Science and Management (UCASM)||House 16, Road 4, Sector 3,|
Uttara, Dhaka 1230
|8||Aeronautical College of Bangladesh (ACB)||Plot-38, Road- 20, Sector-11|
Uttara West Police Station Road
|9||Bangladesh Flying Academy (BFA)||Hazrat Shahjalal Intl Airport,Kurmitola. Dhaka 1229||LINK|
|10||Aeronautical Institute of Bangladesh (AIB)||House-21, Road-01, Sector-13, Uttara, Dhaka – 1230||LINK|
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Aviation and Aerospace University (BSMRAAU)
The Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Aviation and Aerospace University (BSMRAAU) was founded in 2019 to offer world-class education for those interested in aviation, space, technology, and science careers.
The University’s academic activities began in February 2020. BSMRAAU’s undergraduate and graduate programs offer an opportunity to gain knowledge from an exceptional faculty to become all-around professionals and leaders in their fields.
The most valuable resource of a nation is its people. The preparation of skilled human resources relies heavily on education. Bangladesh needs a demographic dividend in a wide range of sectors, including aviation. Global passenger traffic is projected to double by 2030, according to the ICAO.
Asia-Pacific is expected to overtake North America as the world’s largest air travel market in the next decade. Aviation in Bangladesh will undoubtedly benefit from such globalization trends. Therefore, the country has needed specialized higher education institutions to train aerospace and aeronautical professionals for a long time.
Sheikh Hasina’s vision and farsightedness have helped to accelerate the process. The bill was introduced by the honorable Education Minister Dipu Moni on 28 February. A university is a step towards generating income through the aviation and aerospace industries.
In BSMRAAU, students are encouraged to participate in research. BSMRAAU’s teaching and research activities are centered on faculty groups of different disciplines. As a result, graduates are prepared to meet the demands of the modern aviation and aerospace industries.
During a project’s design, management, and innovation process, they collaborate with team members to explore old and new ideas. The educational system teaches knowledge, creativity, skills, values, loyalty, and discipline to prepare students for careers and citizenship.
Additionally, they plan to offer undergraduate, graduate, MPhil, and PhD programs in all key aviation and aerospace disciplines. As a developed country by 2041, Bangladesh will continue to focus on high-income, high-productivity aviation and aerospace activities.
BSMRAAU and Airbus have signed a Letter of Agreement (LoA) to develop EASA Approved Training and Maintenance Training. Maintenance Training Organizations (MTOs) help to ensure European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and Airbus safety parameters.
“To transform people into Aviation, Space and Technological professional and enthusiast by providing world-class education”Mission
“To become a leading international university in the field of aviation, space and technological studies through excellence”.Vision
All BSMRAAU Academic Program
BSMRAAU Bachelor Degree Program:
- B.Sc. in Aeronautical Engineering (Aerospace & Avionics)
- B.Sc. in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Aerospace)
- B.Sc. in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Avionics)
- B.Sc. in Airport Engineering
- B.Sc. in Aviation Safety and Security
- B.Sc. in Aviation Science (Air Space and Traffic Management-ATM)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc. in Information and Computer Engineering
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Aviation Operation Management
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) in Aviation (Flying)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences
BSMRAAU Master’s Program:
- MBA in Aviation Operation Management
- MSc in Aeronautical Engineering
- MSc in Aeronautics and Space Science and Technology
- MSc in Aerospace Medicine
- MSc in Airport Planning and Management
- MSc in Aviation Safety and Accident Investigation
- MSc in Aviation Security
BSMRAAU Doctoral Degree:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree.
A PhD degree in Aviation and Aerospace provides students and professionals with the tools to conduct cutting-edge research, expanding the body of aviation knowledge from a national perspective.
BSMRAAU Certificate and PG Diploma Program:
- Aviation Instructors Diploma Program
- Diploma in Administration and Management
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Aerospace Medicine
- Diploma in Air Traffic Management
- Diploma in Aviation Operation
- Diploma in Aviation Safety Management
- Diploma in Aviation Security Management
- Executive Development Program on Aviation Management
- Executive Development Program on Aviation Safety Management
BSMRAAU Top Management
|Vice-Chancellor||Air Vice-Marshal Muhammad Nazrul Islam, BSP, NSWC, AFWC, PSC, GD (P)||[email protected]||+88-02-55065050|
|Pro-Vice-Chancellor||Air Commodore Md Zahidur Rahman, GUP, NSWC, PSC||[email protected]||+88-02-55065052|
|Treasurer||Air Commodore Md Mostaque Helalur Rahman||[email protected]||+88-02-55065056|
|Registrar||Air Commodore A K M Enayetul Kabir, BSP, NDC||[email protected]||+88-02-55065054|
Old Airport, Tejgaon, Dhaka 1215, Bangladesh Mobile: +8801769995099 Email: [email protected] Website Link: https://www.bsmraau.edu.bd/ Social Media: Facebook Twitter YouTube
The Basics of Getting Started
Aviation colleges offer many types of training, and many offer more than just pilot training. Students can choose from aviation management programs, aircraft engineering programs, air traffic control programs, and flight stewardship programs.
There are many levels of pilot training: Private pilots specialize in small aircraft used for personal use, while airline transport pilots train students to fly large commercial aircraft. Commercial pilots typically have at least a bachelor’s degree while pilots of smaller, single-engine aircraft require a lower level of education.
Guideline on Selecting a Flight School and Mental Preparation
Step 1. Set your long-term goals.
What are your long-term goals within aviation?
What is your dream?
Are you interested in general aviation?
What steps do I need to take to become a pilot?
Get answers to these questions. Create a personal roadmap and set your goals before enrolling in an aviation university.
Step 2. Decide first how much you can afford.
There are also varying prices between different flight schools (depending on the location, the number of students, the kind of aircraft, etc.). If the price differs, you should investigate why.
Step 3. Your free time is also very important.
Some flight training schools offer flexibility, while others require students to train on campus full time. Your training costs tend to increase when you delay flight training.
Step 4. You must ensure safety.
Safety concerns are as important as training concerns. Additionally, you should consider the equipment preferences of airlines. Ask flight schools about the maintenance department and safety features of the aircraft in detail; aircraft age does not always correlate with safety.
Step 5. Shortlist your flight schools.
You should also talk to instructors and management teams of the flight school for more information about its safety policies, history, and graduates.
Benefits of An Aviation Degree
There are several advantages to earning a degree in aviation from one of the finest colleges. Here are five reasons why people attend flight schools.
- To pursue a career in aviation, professional flight training is required for all pilots.
- As a pilot, you need technical skills and knowledge to succeed.
- Aeronautical degrees allow graduates to enter a wide range of careers with higher salaries.
- Airlines often partner with aviation programs after a student completes these programs, expanding their career opportunities.
- The types of certifications and licenses required to work in aviation can also increase employment opportunities.
BSMRAAU is being established to promote aeronautical and aerospace studies and ensure that pilots, aviation scientists, engineers, and other skilled workers are available.
As part of their coursework, students will study aircraft construction, repairs, satellite construction, and launching and research aerospace. BSMRAAU is the best aviation university in Bangladesh.
Related Q&A For Aviation University In Bangladesh
What is the minimum age for piloting in Bangladesh?
Minimum age of 17 is required to begin pilot training.
What do I need to start pilot training?
Medical certification is required before starting pilot training. You’ll need to contact the flight school where you wish to enroll, and they’ll assist you with this process.
How much education do Bangladeshi pilots need?
High school graduates (class 12) are preferred.
What is the minimum English requirement for becoming a pilot in Bangladesh?
Your English proficiency should be at least level 4 before you receive a pilot’s license.
What is the maximum age of an airline pilot in Bangladesh?
The average airline pilot retires at 67 years of age.