Bangladesh and Hungary have a long-standing relationship, with both countries actively seeking to strengthen their ties through various means, including education. Hungarian universities offer international students a wide range of study programs, including scholarships for Bangladeshi students.
In this article, I will take a comprehensive look at the various hungary scholarship for bangladeshi students. Also, cover everything from eligibility criteria to application procedures and provide valuable tips for success.
Top 5 Universities in Hungary
- Eötvös Loránd University: One of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Hungary, ELTE is known for its strong programs in the natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities.
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics: BME is one of the leading universities in Europe for technical studies, with a strong emphasis on engineering, physics, and computer science.
- University of Szeged: The University of Szeged is one of the largest and most respected universities in Hungary, with a particular focus on the natural sciences and medicine.
- Central European University: CEU is a highly international university with a strong emphasis on the social sciences and humanities. With a focus on interdisciplinary research and a commitment to cultural diversity, CEU is a great choice for students studying in a vibrant and inclusive environment.
- Corvinus University of Budapest: Corvinus is a leading university in Hungary for business and economics, offering a range of programs in areas such as finance, marketing, and management.
Top 7 Scholarships in Hungary
- Hungarian Scholarship: This hungary govt scholarship for bangladeshi students offers to international students to support their studies in Hungary. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
- Erasmus+: The Erasmus+ program is a European Union initiative that provides funding for student exchanges, study abroad programs, and research opportunities.
- CEU Scholarships: CEU offers a range of scholarships to support students from around the world studying at the university.
- ELTE Scholarships: ELTE offers scholarships to international students who demonstrate academic excellence and financial need, including tuition fees.
- BME Scholarships: BME offers scholarships to international students to support their studies in engineering, physics, and computer science.
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship: Stipendium hungaricum scholarship programme is provided by the Hungarian government to support international students who are studying in Hungary. It covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
- University of Szeged Scholarships: The University of Szeged offers scholarships to international students to support their studies in the natural sciences and medicine.
Quality of Education
Hungary has a long-standing reputation for providing high-quality education to students worldwide. With a focus on research and innovation, Hungarian universities are at the forefront of many areas of academic study, from engineering and physics to the social sciences and humanities.
In addition to the strong academic programs, Hungary also offers a welcoming and inclusive environment for international students. With a rich cultural heritage and a vibrant student scene, Hungary is a great place to live and study while you pursue your academic goals.
Read More: Norway Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students
To be eligible for a scholarship to study in Hungary, you must meet certain academic and language requirements. These can vary depending on the program and the university but typically include a high GPA, evidence of English language proficiency, and relevant test scores (such as the GRE or GMAT).
How to Apply for Hungary Scholarship
- Research and Select Programs: Research universities and programs that match your interests and academic background.
- Prepare Application: Gather all necessary documents, including transcripts, test scores, and personal statements, and submit your application to the university of your choice.
- Apply for Scholarships: Research and apply for scholarships that can help to fund your studies in Hungary.
- Receive Acceptance Letter: Once you have been accepted to a university, you will receive an acceptance letter and information on obtaining a student visa.
- Apply for a Student Visa: Submit the necessary documents, including the acceptance letter and proof of funding, to the Hungarian embassy in Bangladesh to obtain your student visa.
Documents Required for Hungary Scholarship
- Completed scholarship application form: Fill out the scholarship application form provided by the scholarship provider, including your personal information and academic background.
- Transcripts: Provide official transcripts from all previous schools attended, showing your academic achievements and grades.
- Letters of recommendation: Obtain letters of recommendation from professors or academic advisors who can attest to your academic abilities and potential.
- Personal statement: Write a personal statement that explains why you want to study in Hungary, your academic and career goals, and why you are a good candidate for the scholarship.
- Proof of language proficiency: Provide proof of language proficiency, such as scores from language proficiency tests like TOEFL or IELTS.
- Passport: Provide a copy of your valid passport, including your personal information and a recent passport-sized photo.
- Financial documentation: Provide financial documentation, such as proof of financial need, bank statements, and other documents demonstrating your ability to pay for your study abroad expenses.
Tips for Successfully Applying
- Start early: Give yourself enough time to research programs, gather all necessary documents, and submit your application.
- Research thoroughly: Ensure you understand the requirements for the university and the scholarship you are applying for.
- Show your motivation: In your personal statement, demonstrate why you are passionate about studying in Hungary and what you hope to achieve through your studies.
- Prepare for language proficiency tests: If required, ensure you are well prepared for language proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Ask for help: If you need assistance with your application, don’t hesitate to contact the university or a scholarship consultant for guidance.
Cultural Experience for International Students in Hungary
Hungary is a country with a rich cultural heritage and a vibrant arts and cultural scene. With its beautiful architecture, rich history, and vibrant nightlife, Hungary offers international students a truly unique cultural experience. Whether you are exploring the historic castles of Budapest, trying traditional Hungarian cuisine, or taking in a performance at one of the city’s many theatres and concert halls, there is always something to experience and enjoy in Hungary.
Cost of Living
The cost of living in Hungary is generally lower than in many other European countries, making it a more affordable option for international students. On average, students can expect to spend around $800-$1,200 per month on living expenses, including housing, food, and transportation.
Job Opportunities After Graduation
- Engineering: Hungary is home to several world-class engineering companies, including GE and Bosch, providing opportunities for graduates in the field.
- IT: With a strong tech sector, Hungary offers a range of opportunities for graduates in computer science, programming, and other related fields.
- Business: Graduates with degrees in business, finance, and economics can find opportunities with Hungarian and international companies operating in the country.
- Research and Development: Hungary is known for its cutting-edge research and development in various fields, providing opportunities for graduates in science and technology.
- Tourism: With its rich history and vibrant culture, Hungary is a popular tourist destination, offering opportunities for graduates in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Benefits of Studying in Hungary
- High-quality education: Hungary is known for its excellent academic programs and cutting-edge research, providing students with a world-class education.
- Affordable cost of living: Compared to many other European countries, the cost of living in Hungary is relatively low, making it a more affordable option for international students. Cultural richness: Hungary has a rich cultural heritage and a vibrant arts and cultural scene, providing international students with a unique cultural experience.
- Career building: With its strong economy and job market, Hungary provides graduates with excellent career opportunities in various fields.
- English-language programs: Many universities in Hungary offer programs taught in English, making it easier for international students to adjust to their new academic environment.
Hungary scholarship for Bangladeshi students is a great opportunity to pursue higher education. With its world-class universities, high-quality education, and affordable cost of living, Hungary provides a unique and enriching experience for international students. By taking advantage of the scholarships available, Bangladeshi students can study in Hungary with financial support, allowing them to focus on their academic goals and personal development. If you are considering studying in Hungary, don’t hesitate to contact a scholarship consultant for guidance and support throughout the application process.
Related Post: Finland Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students
Hungary Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students (FAQs)
How can I get a scholarship in Hungary?
To get a scholarship in Hungary, students should research the available scholarships, check the eligibility criteria, and tailor their application to the specific scholarship and university. It is also important to start the application process early, gather all required documents, and follow the instructions provided by the scholarship provider.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
Getting a 100% scholarship can be highly competitive, as these scholarships are typically awarded based on academic merit and financial need. To increase your chances of getting a 100% scholarship, students should have a strong academic record, demonstrate financial need, and tailor their application to the specific scholarship and university.
Which country is best for scholarship for Bangladeshi students?
Many countries offer scholarships for Bangladeshi students, but the best country for a scholarship can vary depending on the student’s academic and career goals. Some popular countries for scholarships for Bangladeshi students include the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Hungary.
Which country is best for full free scholarship?
Several countries offer full free scholarships for international students, but the best country can vary depending on the student’s academic and career goals. Some popular countries for full free scholarships programme include the UK, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Germany, Norway, Egypt and Finland.
What GPA can get you a full scholarship?
The GPA required for a full scholarship can vary depending on the scholarship and the university. Generally, a high GPA (3.5 or higher) is required for a full scholarship, but some scholarships may also consider other factors, such as financial need and extracurricular activities.
Can I get a scholarship with a 3.0 GPA?
It is possible to get a scholarship with a 3.0 GPA, but it may be more difficult as many scholarships are awarded based on academic merit. Some scholarships may also consider other factors, such as financial needs and extracurricular activities. It is important to research the different scholarships available and tailor your application to the specific scholarship and university.