Obtaining a higher education can be a costly endeavor, especially for students from developing countries like Bangladesh. However, there is a variety of full free scholarship for Bangladeshi undergraduate students that can help alleviate the financial burden of attending college. In this article, we will explore everything you need to know about these scholarships, including how to apply, eligibility requirements, and the types of scholarships available.
Top 5 Universities in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has a number of excellent universities that offer undergraduate programs. The top five universities in Bangladesh are:
- University of Dhaka: This university is the oldest and most prestigious in Bangladesh. It is known for its strong programs in the humanities and social sciences.
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET): This is the premier engineering university in Bangladesh and offers undergraduate programs in a wide range of engineering disciplines.
- University of Chittagong: This university is known for its strong programs in the natural sciences and engineering.
- Jahangirnagar University: This university is known for its strong programs in the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences.
- Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (DUET): This university is known for its strong programs in engineering, computer science, and business.
Top Scholarships in Bangladesh
- The Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust: This scholarship is for students from low-income families and covers all expenses related to a bachelor’s degree.
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) Scholarship: This fully funded scholarship for Bangladeshi students is for students pursuing technical and vocational education.
- Bangladesh Rural Development Board (BRDB) Scholarship: This scholarship is for students from rural areas of Bangladesh and covers all expenses related to higher education including tuition fees.
- The Ministry of Education Scholarship: This government scholarship for Bangladeshi students is for students with outstanding academic performance and covers all expenses related to higher education.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology Scholarship: This government scholarship for Bangladeshi students is for pursuing studies in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
- The Ministry of Women and Children Affairs Scholarship: This fully funded scholarship for bangladeshi students is for female students and covers all expenses related to higher education.
- The Ministry of Social Welfare Scholarship: This scholarship is for students from disadvantaged backgrounds and covers all expenses related to higher education.
Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students After HSC
There are many scholarships available for Bangladeshi students after completing their high school certificate. Some of the most popular scholarship programs include the Fulbright Scholarship, Teach for America (TFA), and the Rhodes Scholarship. Choose wisely, as not all scholarships are created equal.
Before applying for a scholarship, it is important to compare each one against your own interests and qualifications. Ask yourself questions such as: What type of education do I want? How much money can I afford to donate per year? What kind of research has been done on this particular program? Once you have answered these questions, start researching which scholarship offers the best opportunities and match your qualifications closely to those requirements. You may also want to consider applying for multiple scholarships in order to increase your chances of being awarded one.
Once you have applied and been accepted into a program, be prepared to give back by doing volunteer work or interning during your time there. This will help you build relationships with people who can help you after graduation – connections that could lead to future job opportunities or continued support while living abroad.
PhD Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students
There is a growing interest in pursuing doctoral degrees among students from Bangladesh, as the country undergoes a rapid social and economic transformation. Many high-quality PhD programs are now available, making it an excellent time to pursue a doctorate.
Some of the best PhD programs for Bangladeshi students include those at Princeton University, Yale University, UC Berkeley, Sciences Po Paris, Columbia University, and Dalhousie University. In addition to providing excellent educational opportunities, many of these universities offer prestigious scholarships that can help offset the cost of tuition.
So what’s required to be successful as a PhD student from Bangladesh?
First and foremost, you will need strong academic credentials. You should have undergraduate studies in mathematics or sciences (or equivalent), plus outstanding marks in your thesis or final examination papers. Additionally, you will need fluency in English and good research skills.
Once you have met these requirements -and if you are interested in studying abroad- further application process may be required including verification of financial support and proof of citizenship/residency status. However, most universities maintain very flexible admissions policies that allow talented applicants from all walks of life to enrol into their programs without difficulty!
Quality of Education
Bangladesh has a strong higher education system that offers students a wide range of programs to choose from. The universities in Bangladesh are well-equipped with modern facilities and resources, and the faculty is highly qualified. Furthermore, the cost of education in Bangladesh is relatively low compared to other countries, making it an attractive destination for international students.
The entry requirements for undergraduate programs in Bangladesh vary depending on the university and program. Generally, students are required to have completed their secondary education and have a certain grade point average (GPA) or percentage of marks. Additionally, some universities may require students to take an entrance exam.
The admission process for undergraduate programs in Bangladesh typically involves the following steps:
- Research and choose the universities and programs that you are interested in.
- Check the entry requirements for each university and program.
- Fill out the application form and submit it along with any required documents (transcripts, test scores, IELTS, etc.).
- Take the entrance exam if required by the university.
- Await the decision of the university on your application.
- If accepted, pay the enrollment fee and secure your place in the program.
Tips for Successfully Applying
1. Make a list of your academic strengths – Once you’ve determined which scholarships you want to apply for, the next step is to make a list of all the academic strengths that you have. This will help you focus your application on the areas that are most relevant to the scholarship.
2. Research the application process – Once you have your Academic Strengths list, it’s time to start researching the application process. This includes reading through the instructions and guidelines, as well as studying the specific requirements of each scholarship.
3. Check your eligibility – Once you have a good understanding of the application process and what’s required, it’s time to check your eligibility. This includes making sure that you meet all of the scholarship requirements, as well as checking for any exceptions or special rules that may apply.
4. Prepare your materials – After you have checked your eligibility and determined that everything is in order, it’s time to start preparing your materials. This includes writing a compelling essay and assembling all of the required documentation.
5. Follow up – Keep in touch with the scholarship organization throughout the application process, as well as after you have been awarded the scholarship. This will ensure that everything goes smoothly and that they are aware of your progress.
Cultural Experience for International Students
Bangladesh is a country with a rich culture and history. International students studying in Bangladesh will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in this culture and learn about the country’s customs and traditions. They will also have the chance to meet and interact with local students, which can be a great opportunity to make new friends and learn more about the culture.
Cost of Living
The cost of living in Bangladesh is relatively low compared to other countries. International students can expect to pay around $150-200 per month for accommodation, food, and other living expenses. This makes it an affordable destination for students on a budget.
Top 5 Job Opportunities
- Engineering: Bangladesh has a rapidly growing economy, which is driving demand for engineers in a wide range of fields, such as construction, manufacturing, and energy.
- Information Technology: The IT industry in Bangladesh is growing rapidly and there is a high demand for skilled professionals in this field.
- Healthcare: The healthcare industry in Bangladesh is also growing and there is a need for qualified doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- Education: There is a high demand for teachers and professors in Bangladesh, especially in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
- Business: Bangladesh is a rapidly growing economy and there is a high demand for business professionals in various fields such as finance, marketing, and management.
Benefits of Studying in Bangladesh
- Affordable cost of education: The cost of education in Bangladesh is relatively low compared to other countries, making it an attractive destination for international students.
- Rich culture and history: Bangladesh is a country with a rich culture and history, and international students will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in this culture.
- Strong job market: Bangladesh has a rapidly growing economy, which is driving a high demand for skilled professionals in various fields.
- Great opportunity for career building: Studying in Bangladesh can provide students with a great opportunity to build their careers and establish themselves in their chosen fields.
Full free scholarship for Bangladeshi undergraduate students are a great opportunity for those who wish to pursue higher education in Bangladesh. The country has a strong higher education system with a wide range of programs to choose from, and the cost of education is relatively low.
Furthermore, the job market in Bangladesh is growing rapidly and there is a high demand for skilled professionals in various fields. Studying in Bangladesh can provide students with a great opportunity to build their careers and establish themselves in their chosen fields. So, if you are a student who wants to pursue higher education in Bangladesh, then you should definitely consider applying for a full free scholarship.
Related Post: Which Country is Best for Bangladeshi Students
Full Free Scholarship for Bangladeshi Undergraduate Students In BD (FAQs)
How do you get 100% free scholarships?
It is rare to find scholarships that cover 100% of the costs of attending college or university, as most scholarships will require the student to cover some of the expenses themselves. However, it is possible to find scholarships that cover the majority of costs or combine multiple scholarships to cover the full cost of attendance. It is important to research and apply for as many scholarships as possible, and to look for scholarships that may not be as well-known or competitive.
Which country is best for scholarship for Bangladeshi students?
This can vary depending on the field of study and the specific needs of the student. Many countries, such as the United States (USA), the United Kingdom (UK), Canada, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland, and Japan offer scholarships to international students, including those from Bangladesh. It is important to research and compare the different scholarships and opportunities available in each country.
Which scholarship is available now in Bangladesh?
It’s hard to tell the current available scholarships in Bangladesh without specifying the field of study and level of education. However, it is possible to find information about scholarships available in Bangladesh by searching online, contacting the Bangladesh government or universities, or consulting with a scholarship advisor.
Which country is best for full free scholarship?
It is rare to find full free scholarships as most scholarships will require the student to cover some of the expenses themselves. However, some countries, such as Germany and Norway, offer free tuition for all students, including international students. It is important to research and compare the different scholarships and opportunities available in each country.
What is the easiest full scholarship to get?
It is difficult to say which scholarship is the easiest to get, as it can depend on the student’s qualifications, the field of study, and the specific requirements of the scholarship. However, some scholarships may be less competitive than others, and it is important to research and apply for as many scholarships as possible.
Which scholarship is fully funded?
A fully funded scholarship is one that covers all expenses related to attending college or university, including tuition, room and board, books, and living expenses. There are many fully funded scholarships available for international students, but these scholarships are usually highly competitive and offered by universities or governments.
How can I get a scholarship from Bangladesh?
To get a scholarship from Bangladesh, you can research and apply for scholarships offered by the government of Bangladesh, universities in Bangladesh, or other organizations. You can also look for international scholarships that are open to students from Bangladesh. It’s important to be well prepared, meet all the requirements, and have a good academic record.
Which country is best for scholarship from Bangladesh?
This can vary depending on the field of study and the specific needs of the student. Many institutes and countries, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, and Japan, offer scholarships to international students, including those from Bangladesh. It is important to research and compare the different scholarships and opportunities available in each country.